Re: I was hacked

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was hacked

★★★ Newbie

Good afternoon, It's been a long time since I last logged into my EA account on Origin. Now that I've decided to play a bit, I noticed that my account's email address has been changed. This isn't surprising, as the same thing happened with my Steam account. I would like to know if it's still possible to recover my account since I don't remember my previous password. I would really appreciate it if you could assist me with that. Anyway, I'll continue with the screenshots of the time I was hacked on Steam and my previous Origin email (I know that Steam has nothing to do with the EA account, but I want to prove that I was really hacked; as you can see, my Steam account was in Russian). My main email is [edit: email address removed]. Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to your response. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @iw887txwx8mc 

We're not able to help with hacked accounts over Answers HQ. Take a look at the article here for securing your account. You can also contact an advisor by opening a case here for further assistance. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @iw887txwx8mc 

We're not able to help with hacked accounts over Answers HQ. Take a look at the article here for securing your account. You can also contact an advisor by opening a case here for further assistance. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)