I want to delete my Origin Account

by pinedatl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to delete my Origin Account

★★★ Newbie

Hi there:

I want to delete my Origin Account so I can create a new one because of the next issue:

I already have an account and when I played battlefield 3 on xbox I did´nt get my gamertag on battlelog when I checked out.

My wife´s gamertag is on my battlelog account and I can't remove it so I can get mine there.

I´ve tried changing my persona so I can be able to see my gamertag instead my wife´s but can´t fix it.

Now I´ve created a new Origin account but when i try to connect with my xbox live account it says that account was linked with other account (the first one i got)

I need your help so i can remove my wife´s gamertag and add mine or delete my first account and link my gamertag with the new one.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want to delete my Origin Account

★ Guide

Hello,

In order to do that you have to contact an EA Advisor.

Contact an EA Advisor by clicking here. Press on the live chat button and wait until someone will accept your request.

If live chat does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to "United States" in the language selector in the bottom for a better result

Have a nice day !

-Erik Jakab

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Hello,

In order to do that you have to contact an EA Advisor.

Contact an EA Advisor by clicking here. Press on the live chat button and wait until someone will accept your request.

If live chat does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to "United States" in the language selector in the bottom for a better result

Have a nice day !

-Erik Jakab

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank You so much. I have been looking for an answer for days but nobody would make it clear.

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)