I keep get a message telling me my email and/or password are invalid

by Johnjg186

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I keep get a message telling me my email and/or password are invalid

★★★ Newbie

I have had my EA/Origin account for many years and have never had this much trouble logging into my account. I even went as far as changing my password twice and it still tells me it's invalid. I finally got onto my account through Facebook and I am not sure how that worked when my regular login won't. It has taken me over 2 hours of pulling my hairout trying to get help, because you have no help for anyone who can't login to their account. My email address for this account is the same one I have had for years and I was able to get new passwords using it. So why can't I login to any of my games or my account using them?

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I keep get a message telling me my email and/or password are invalid

★★★ Novice

I had this the other day speak to the online advisors they will certainly help. Sorted me out straight away.

I was actually a victim of the hacker buying FIFA 15 on my account and then banning me.. so I think in my case the in ability to login was becasue teh ban was overturned and they needed to reactivate my login..

Or aleast thats what I think it was since nobody ever said.

but yes sopeak to the online advisor, they should sort it

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)

All Replies

Re: I keep get a message telling me my email and/or password are invalid

★★★ Novice

I had this the other day speak to the online advisors they will certainly help. Sorted me out straight away.

I was actually a victim of the hacker buying FIFA 15 on my account and then banning me.. so I think in my case the in ability to login was becasue teh ban was overturned and they needed to reactivate my login..

Or aleast thats what I think it was since nobody ever said.

but yes sopeak to the online advisor, they should sort it

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)