EA the company who makes billions but isn't talking to their customers^^

by ChopChopClap

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA the company who makes billions but isn't talking to their customers^^

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey there fellow gamers and Electronic Arts community members,

I want to start this off by acknowledging the fact that Electronic Arts is a colossal gaming company, raking in billions of dollars every year. You'd think with all that cash flow, they'd have customer support and communication channels that are out of this world, right? Well, guess what? That's not the case!

I'm all about being friendly and constructive, so let me break this down in an easy-to-read way:

1. Billions and Billions, but Where's the Love for Customers? Electronic Arts, you're making bank, but sometimes it feels like you couldn't care less about us, the players. We invest our time, money, and passion into your games, and all we ask for in return is decent customer support.

2. The MIA Customer Support Chat and Telephone Lines: Seriously, EA, it's 2023, and there's no live chat or phone support? Many of us have been left hanging with nowhere to turn when we encounter issues. It's like shouting into the void.

3. The Ghost Town Help Forum: The Help Forum here is like a ghost town. No chatbots, no real-time assistance, nada. It's disheartening when we're struggling with problems, and all we get are crickets.

4. The Need for Investment in Support: EA, we get that you want to be efficient, but investing in better customer support would go a long way. Maybe hire a few more humans, improve the forum interface, or implement chatbots – just something to make our gaming experiences smoother.

5. We're All on the Same Team: We're not here to bash EA, but rather to ask for a little more love and attention. We're gamers, you're game-makers – we're all on the same team, right? Let's work together to make our gaming experiences even better.

So, Electronic Arts, please hear our friendly rant. We love your games, but it's time to step up the game when it comes to customer support and communication channels. Invest a little, and you'll make the gaming community a happier place.

Thanks for listening, and let's hope for some positive changes on the horizon!

Warm regards

Ah one more thing, I don't want to see an answer from [Edit - Admin.], thats my crsitmas wish, thank you very much!

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA the company who makes billions but isn't talking to their customers^^

Community Manager

Hey @ChopChopClap if having issues with a game or with the EA app then you can get in contact with our support here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

AHQ isn't an EA support site in that we offer direct 121 supports, it's a global community focused on players helping players.

I checked the support just now and was able to open a chat and speak with one of the advisers in seconds, what happens when you are unable to do so?

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (118 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ChopChopClap if having issues with a game or with the EA app then you can get in contact with our support here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

AHQ isn't an EA support site in that we offer direct 121 supports, it's a global community focused on players helping players.

I checked the support just now and was able to open a chat and speak with one of the advisers in seconds, what happens when you are unable to do so?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko I get a step by step page that reverts back to step one after concluding the article isn’t helpful and I need to speak to a live chat
Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)