Can you have multiple Origin accounts and pay wih one credit card?

by Griffonja

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you have multiple Origin accounts and pay wih one credit card?

★★★ Newbie

I want to have 2 origin accounts for personal reasons,is it possible to have 2 accounts and buy games with same credit card without risking ban or something?

Message 1 of 2 (1,300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you have multiple Origin accounts and pay wih one credit card?

It shouldn't be an issue, unless fraud reports(or way too many returns are used, thereby creating the perception of fraud or non-legit use) are filed for the CC and accounts.  If you are really worried about it, you could always just friend the accounts and use the Gift function of buying games, to gift the game from one account and only then use the card on one account.  But honestly, it shouldn't be an issue, as I use my CC for both my son's account as well as mine and no issue has ever occurred. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,279 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can you have multiple Origin accounts and pay wih one credit card?

It shouldn't be an issue, unless fraud reports(or way too many returns are used, thereby creating the perception of fraud or non-legit use) are filed for the CC and accounts.  If you are really worried about it, you could always just friend the accounts and use the Gift function of buying games, to gift the game from one account and only then use the card on one account.  But honestly, it shouldn't be an issue, as I use my CC for both my son's account as well as mine and no issue has ever occurred. 

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (1,280 Views)