Can I bypass the 6 month wait time between linking accounts

by Jackarious_1379

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I bypass the 6 month wait time between linking accounts

★★★★★ Newbie

I linked my ps4 account to a different ea account and want to switch it back is this possible without having to wait the 6 months

Message 1 of 7 (480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I bypass the 6 month wait time between linking accounts

★ Pro

@Jackarious_1379  No sadly. I don't know why they implemented this type of system or rule in the first place.

You can ask anyone you want. but they will probable say the same thing as I have.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (463 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

@Jackarious_1379  No sadly. I don't know why they implemented this type of system or rule in the first place.

You can ask anyone you want. but they will probable say the same thing as I have.

Message 2 of 7 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can I not get someone from ea to bypass the wait time

Message 3 of 7 (457 Views)

★ Pro

@Jackarious_1379  They can't really help you on this issue. Sorry for not being able to help you on this since it is something that EA implemented on their end for some reason.

Message 4 of 7 (401 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jackarious_1379 if seeing a message related to waiting 6 months then I'm sorry to say but there is no way around this. You will need to simply wait. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Truly unfortunate. It's sad that unlike most other companies, EA hasn't used a system that allows you one free "fix" Incase you accidentally linked the wrong accounts, before having players wait 6 months. I understand the reason, but it wouldn't hurt to allow one change, then implement a 6 month wait after. Then again this is being asked of a company that hasn't even gotten match making correct and just expects everyone to play against sweaty players with no sense of casual/medium play. No wonder the finals is stealing the player base of Apex. Maybe that will eventually even things out if all the sweats leave and go there instead. Some of us seriously just want to enjoy the game like the old days without having to go up against people who've never touched or seen grass in their lives, let alone not having the option for console players to choose not to cross play with PC players WHO LITERALLY HAVE THE BIGGEST UPPER HAND ON CONSOLE PLAYERS, with their extreme graphics and controls. I'll continue to be loyal to apex, but I won't stop being salty or disappointed in their commitment to their communitys requests, concerns, and voices. I want to enjoy the game again, not delete it. 

Message 6 of 7 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, My account was hacked and I recovered my account through support, but the hacker linked his Apple account to my account and through that he enters my apex account.

It has consumed all my coins and ruined my account, but I have to wait 6 months to unlink it.

There is no way to link it? There is no way to return the lost coins?

Message 7 of 7 (38 Views)