Bulletstorm is not showing on my Game Library

by mrspinelli

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bulletstorm is not showing on my Game Library

★★ Novice

Hi, Ive recently been gift some games from a relative that used to have CD/DVD-ROM of PC games in his store. Ive redeemed Bulletstorm, the EA App recognized it, but it does not show on my library. It was the fist version, not the remaster. I cant seem to find it to download on the EA App, Ive tried to search for Support Ticket to solve this in private, but couldnt find where to. Has anyone been able to search for a fix? Can I talk to someone from the EA Support Team? Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bulletstorm is not showing on my Game Library

Community Manager

Hi @mrspinelli 

No worries, try the following steps:

1. Go to the EA Help homepage.
  2. Under the "Game Support" section, type in BulletStorm and select the game tile. 
  3. Select the option for See all help topics
  4. Find and select the option for I need help loading my game

This will give infromation on relevant EA Help articles, as well as contact options for Chat or Email. Depending on which method you would prefer, enter in your information (if not already you can sign into your EA account and provide your CD key in the case details). 

Spoiler
1.png

From there you would simply need to wait to chat or receive an email from an advisor. 

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (174 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @mrspinelli 

To confirm did the CD come with a key to redeem using the EA app, or was the game installed via the CD's you have? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (228 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Illium, thank you for your reply.

It came with a Key to redeem, it also requires the late Games For Windows, but I just introduced the key into the "Redeem Key" part of EA App, the game showed and asked me to chose which language versions, I chose the one with English and what seems to be an eastern asian language (either chinese, korean or japenese). Then it said the game was ready to download and after chosing it to download, it didnt show in my library or download at all. I tried redeeming again, it didnt work.

Message 3 of 8 (224 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @mrspinelli 

When redeeming again, did you get a specific message?

Also, for the EA app can we try the following?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 8 (212 Views)

★★ Novice

I was able to redeem but the game doesnt show on my library Frown

I tried the following, it didnt work.

Is it possible to get my account checked?

Message 5 of 8 (209 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @mrspinelli 

Were not able to check accounts here on the forums, you will need to reach out to an advisor using our help site:

How to use EA Help

If everything checks out on your account we may be running into an issue with the code itself. If it was potentially for a specific region or potentially expired. 

You can find more information in our help articles:

How to redeem your product and promo codes

Where to buy EA digital download games and virtual currency

Cheers!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (180 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! How do I do that step-by-step? Sorry Im a little lost on the website UI. Is it a support ticket you say?

Message 7 of 8 (178 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @mrspinelli 

No worries, try the following steps:

1. Go to the EA Help homepage.
  2. Under the "Game Support" section, type in BulletStorm and select the game tile. 
  3. Select the option for See all help topics
  4. Find and select the option for I need help loading my game

This will give infromation on relevant EA Help articles, as well as contact options for Chat or Email. Depending on which method you would prefer, enter in your information (if not already you can sign into your EA account and provide your CD key in the case details). 

Spoiler
1.png

From there you would simply need to wait to chat or receive an email from an advisor. 

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Message 8 of 8 (175 Views)