Re: Account banned for 3 warnings in 10 years ?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account banned for 3 warnings in 10 years ?

★★★ Novice

Hey everyone,

Just like thousands of players, I got banned because of Apex... Just for one single word, they banned my full EA account. Why don't they just ban Apex?

I mean, this game is full of cheaters, haters, etc.... The game is so broken... Anyway, I can understand that none of this is an excuse, but seriously, ban the whole account? A 15+ years account with 100 games got banned because of a single game issue? Just ban me from the game JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE WOULD DO!!!

Why ban the whole account?

I seriously don't understand and I'm not surprised now why everyone hates EA so much...

Millions of comments and hatred towards EA because of this.

This is such a joke, I'm sorry, excuses or not, Apex is so broken, the community is so toxic, and it's full of cheaters. You ban my WHOLE ACCOUNT for 3 warnings in 10 years?!!

At least reset the warnings every year if you want to be so strict about it.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience after soooo many years with EA for anyone who thinks about this company, which is going completely trash.

You can count me in the millions of unhappy customers now.

I've already contacted them 3 times and they keep using the same useless already written reply. There is no way to talk to anyone humans or discuss about anything.

Well done.

Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If our TOS team has denied your appeals @VVreckx then there is nothing we can do.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If our TOS team has denied your appeals @VVreckx then there is nothing we can do.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (96 Views)