Re: It takes two can't lauch

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It takes two can't lauch

★★★ Newbie

I have try reinstall EA and it takes two, verify in steam but it keeps saying "some features have been disabled because the EA app launch from another application", can anyone help me solve it?

Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @CuRtisLim 

To check do you have the EA app client installed as well? If not can you try running Steam as admin and checking if the issue continues?

If so, would it be possible to install and sign into the EA app and check if the message pops up?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @CuRtisLim,To check are you launching from EA app or Steam? Also, which platform do you own it on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought it at steam and I have play it on steam few months ago without any problem, but now when I want to play the mini game with my friends the problem pop out.

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @CuRtisLim 

To check do you have the EA app client installed as well? If not can you try running Steam as admin and checking if the issue continues?

If so, would it be possible to install and sign into the EA app and check if the message pops up?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)