Re: It Takes Two won't launch - it did two days ago.

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Community Manager

Hi @Antmanbrooks To confirm have you previously linked your EA and Steam accounts?

also, when you have a moment can try the following:

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 11 of 14 (1,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have linked my account - I was playing the game 2 days ago, as already stated. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well as verified through Steam, which is where I am launching from, again previously working.

EAs app cache has been cleared.

I can't see any of my games in my library, because it says a message about it taking some time, then never loads anything.

All drivers for windows and graphics are updated.

It's not the first time I've experienced issues with the EA app and haven't been able to resolve.

Message 12 of 14 (1,166 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Antmanbrooks Thanks for running through those steps!!

To confirm does this continue to happen in a Clean Boot, where you get the error about EA App taking longer to load?

If so we might be able to try the steps mentioned in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 13 of 14 (1,125 Views)

Re: Problems with It Takes Two (STEAM Version)

★★ Novice

this issue raised again, icant play it takes two steam version and redirect to EA App, but nothing happen 

Message 14 of 14 (1,105 Views)