keep is not easy to understand

by KainandRaziel

Original Post

keep is not easy to understand

★★★★ Apprentice

is really strange thet you cant import from 1 to 2 and then 3 you need to use dragon age keep 

Message 1 of 4 (542 Views)

Re: keep is not easy to understand

Well considering that people often played the game on different t consoles such as xbox to xbox one and there needed to be a way to import, then not really strange. Considering that it went from an inhouse game engine to frostbite also makes it not that unusual they would make it through the keep.

So taking it all together I am not surprised at all, other than disappointed at some of the bugs related to it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (516 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I allways try to do the keep before nr 3 but not all time is not easy. And also when you have playef nr 1 and 2 also. Becase you need to make the chance yours self

Message 3 of 4 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know what you mean.

It took me awhile to learn and understand that saved games in DA 1 and 2 don't get carried to DAI. Basically,  your major choices in 1 and 2 can be chosen in Dragon Age Keep Tapestry so DAI will reflect the choices you've made.

Also, to anyone unfamiliar w/ uploading World State, make sure that you're logged in to both, game and Dragon Age Keep, so it will give you the option to pick your created World State. I replayed the beginning a few times because I didn't know that I was playing the Default World. Only time I learned it's the wrong World State is when I spoke w/ Leliana and she keeps talking about her best friend rather than a romance companion.

Message 4 of 4 (444 Views)