Re: Loot Below Ground Glitch

by Ty_Thornton

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem on the PS4 one of the lyrium shards is stuck up inside the wall and as much as I try to jump and loot, I cannot get it and cannot continue with the story
Message 11 of 20 (3,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the exact same issue!! Has anyone solved the problem with the one stuck above the doorway here?
Message 12 of 20 (3,101 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and this is a lvl 21 dragon Kaltenzahn and i can't get to his skull to loot as it is under the ground , please fix this in next pach !!

Message 13 of 20 (3,000 Views)

★ Novice
This only works if the white target symbol appears which it doesn't in the case of the dragon skull underground. So, sorry, but this is not solved.
Message 14 of 20 (2,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep - Hushed Whispers quest. 5th shard. Stuck in a loot bag above a door arch/frame. Not close enough to jump and use the F key.

Can't proceed and last manual save was a few hours ago.

Message 15 of 20 (2,925 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Ailiahn wrote:
F is the default loot button. If you can get close enough to have the reticle circle appear, then you can press F and usually get the thing. Worked for me i the Hushed Whispers quest when a shard was trapped underground.

That did not work for me

I was standing on top of the loot, and the item still thinks I was too far away to enable F

Message 16 of 20 (2,879 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got exactly the same problem... too far away (underneath) the stairs to get.

Message 17 of 20 (2,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here ! Dragon loot stuck under ground . Saved game right after I killed the dragon . Restarted the game and the dragon scull stil under ground under the stairs.
Message 18 of 20 (2,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Late to the party but to quote Tremors "That's how they getcha, they're under the goddamn ground. Sons of *..." and "They're under the ground. They're UNDER the GROUND." subtle reference in the Jaws extra charge?

Message 19 of 20 (1,880 Views)

★★ Novice

This was never fixed? Stuck at the end of the red lyrium quest because a mage died at the top of a doorway. Didn't even realize the loot was up there until I had the whole castle cleared. So my saves overwrite it.

Entire play through is broken with the story stuck here.

Message 20 of 20 (1,579 Views)