Re: Is there a Subscription?

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a Subscription?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It'd be nice to know before I spend $60 if a 30 day sub is included or not...it should already be visible on the buy now page, dont make me guess.  I hope it's a 60 day sub since there's no PVP or Player-to-Player market.... and for those getting the Deluxe Edition, asside from girly raindeer and unicorn to mount, what is the Skyhold Throne? again I'm left guessing...a little more info pls...somethin to click on at the buy now page would have been nice...an explanationation as to what it does and how to use it.  Lack of info tells me that paying customers were not worth your time and effort...I find it hard to believe that subscription information got overlooked and was not important enough to be included.

Message 1 of 6 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, please keep it civil. There's no subscription for the game or included with the game. If you're on console, the console online subscriptions (Xbox Live, Playstation Plus) are required to play the multiplayer portion of the game, but not the solo campaign. 

The reindeer is extremely manly, and take another look at the unicorn if you want to consider it stereotypically "girly"

Skyhold is a fortress, you will find out more as you play the game, and you should find out more about the throne then. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (273 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If it isn't mentioned, it isn't included. 1+1=2

Message 2 of 6 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

so I assume there is a subscription required to play this game?? How much is it monthly? Pretty sad if $60 would only get me half a game full of bugs and no sub...still left guessing...

Message 3 of 6 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why on earth would you assume there is a subscription, this is not an mmo, no, there are no subscription charges, there are some microtrans available in multiplayer however. <snip>

Message 4 of 6 (310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

<snip>

Message 5 of 6 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, please keep it civil. There's no subscription for the game or included with the game. If you're on console, the console online subscriptions (Xbox Live, Playstation Plus) are required to play the multiplayer portion of the game, but not the solo campaign. 

The reindeer is extremely manly, and take another look at the unicorn if you want to consider it stereotypically "girly"

Skyhold is a fortress, you will find out more as you play the game, and you should find out more about the throne then. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)