Re: Glitch for Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts mission?

by downix2k

Original Post

Glitch for Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts mission?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
In the Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts mission, after I defeat all of the enemies including the boss, I take all of their loot and try leaving. However, I cannot find the way out. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to go through the gates that I used to go in the courtyard, but it still is showing up as, "Barred," like I am still in combat. This mission was very hard, even when I set it for casual from hard. So I don't want to start it over only to have the same thing happen. Am I missing something? Is it a glitch? Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you.
Message 1 of 11 (6,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm having trouble on this quest but a step before this part. I'm at "find the harlequin" I'm pretty sure I found the harlequin but I can't engage them. They're just walking around the upper level of the grand aparents and I can't attack them to progress the story.

*** update just retried for the fourth time (each time exactly they same) and everything worked fine I assume it was a glitch :/
Message 2 of 11 (6,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am at find teh Harlequin and after deffeating everyone on the upper level I heard their is supposed to be a cut scene but now nothing happens and their are no enemies and no cut scene

Message 3 of 11 (5,182 Views)

★ Novice

I just installed the patch on my ps4 and... I still have the same problem as yourself. I have defeated the Countess after 4-5 attempts and I get the icon to confront her still although it wont progress and my exits are Barred. Frown.  Not happy as I dont want to replay the entire section of the mention from skyhold.  Really hope Bioware sort this out

Message 4 of 11 (4,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As for me, but the game keeps ending giving me a worst case scenario and then making me reload and repeat.  I cannot seem to finish this stupid **bleep** mission, this has got to be the worst level design in history

Message 5 of 11 (4,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem, and I /really/ don't want to start the mission over. It was hard, but I killed her, I want to move on!
Message 6 of 11 (4,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am having this problem. Annoying.

Message 7 of 11 (4,442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Having that issue too, but also noticed that several powers are bugged only within this mission. Barrier, instead of being, well, a barrier, is now some kind of AoE attack, against my own team. Makes it hard when your ally is trying to barrier you, and instead does a fireball which only attacks your own side. Does not help that this mission has a level 14 boss at the end when I was adviced it was for level 8 at the table (I am at 10). And of course the GD spams that map-wide AoE sleep like mad, 7 times in 2 minutes by my count.

Message 8 of 11 (4,347 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the exact same problem after struggling with the boss and switching difficulties mid-way throught the fight. My last save point is two hours earlier. seriously might boycott EA and Bioware if this isn't fixed. I don't feel like replaying two hours just to fix this bug.

Anyone get around this?

Message 9 of 11 (4,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still no solution? I have loaded my save like 10 times and still the door is closed. My other save is from 2 hours earlier. Thats just stupid.

Message 10 of 11 (4,005 Views)