Re: Dragon Age Keep: Broken once again?!

by gethtek

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Keep "Oops and error occured"

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue! And we're not the only ones having it, i saw. I'm on pc. It is not dependent on us, I see.
Message 81 of 375 (1,357 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 82 of 375 (1,350 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is on Xbox One as well. There isn't even an option to sign into the servers on the Inquisition start screen. That is troubling to me. I hope it is fixed soon.

Message 83 of 375 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I'm getting the same problem on my Xbox one version 

Message 84 of 375 (1,321 Views)

Hero

@dp-psn wrote:

There's a problem affecting Golden Nug syncing as well. (may or may not be related)

Definitely related. Keep and Golden Nug downtime always correlate.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 85 of 375 (2,043 Views)

★ Apprentice
This remains a problem for me, the Keep is still down
Message 86 of 375 (1,950 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there a way to somehow petition EA for a standalone, offline program for the world state portion of Dragon Age Keep that could then upload to the Dragon Age Keep whenever it's up? That sounds like a better option than this, especially if Dragon Age Keep is going to be continued on to the next game.

Message 87 of 375 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wish. I have NEVER had this problem before and I've been playing the game for several years (rather often).  Everything was fine yesterday. Now that I've read almost the entire history of this issue, at least I know I'm not alone!

Message 88 of 375 (1,890 Views)

Re: Dragonage keep "oops an error occurred"

★★ Novice
thank you
Message 89 of 375 (1,615 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Still down unfortunately, i literally just finished playing Dao & Da2 again and was so looking forward to get stuck into inquisition again but looks like my dragon age binge is now on hold Frown

Just want to let everyone know that someone from EA did say it was being worked on a few pages back on this thread and on another thread so they at the very least know about the issue, but By the maker i hope its fixed soon!!

Message 90 of 375 (1,798 Views)