Re: Dragon Age Inquisition, any way to walk on PC?

by lllTheSentinelll

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Was hoping they would have added the walk function in the update. Anyone heard anything new on this issue?

Message 31 of 36 (3,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Muerte-N-Legend wrote:

I can't walk too, WHY? WHY I CAN'T WALK?

Well you can. If you use a controller Standard smile

I am usually a kb & mouse kinda guy, with every game. Except for Dark Souls, and now this. It plays much better with a gamepad.

Message 32 of 36 (3,550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WAAAAAAAAAAAAALK DAMN YOU EA

Message 33 of 36 (2,025 Views)

★ Novice

Definatively not playing until it gets fixed. I really don't get how such big gaming companies can make such basic mistakes in games. How can you not add a walking button in a RPG? It makes me wonder about the quality of their play-testing as well. What kind of self respecting RP gamer runs around all the time? I cannot imagine nobody noticing this before release...

Message 34 of 36 (2,019 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow just spent $40 dollars on this, instead of waiting, I took the origin bait. When I get on the bridge, I can't walk, wtf!?!

Such a simple mechanic should always be top list. Very disappointing. Some people have echoed my feelings exactly in this thread.

Message 35 of 36 (2,002 Views)

★ Novice

Late comment because the PC patch didn't fix it (or a number of other things...).  Every EA purchase I've made since Dragon Age 2, I feel like I've been cheated.  This is basic stuff.  The animations are already there, this is simply a matter of adding ONE HOTKEY.  FIX IT.

EA may as well have drawn the image of a middle finger to accompany all Inquisition PC purchases.  To go out of your way to say you'd give the PC version the same attention that Origins recieved, only to put out a lazy console port that's almost as bad as the PC version of Dark Souls?

Here's your solution, and I'll give it to you for free!  Take the PC key commands from Dragon Age: Origins, from movement to tactical view, and impliment them into the PC version of Inquisition.  The solution already exists, you only need to immitate it.  You've been given a circle to trace and you're trying to draw a square over it.  Just trace the damn circle!

Message 36 of 36 (1,713 Views)