Original Post

Re: Springfield General Hospital - Quest stuck

★★ Novice
I'm Level 39 and I'm can't get the general hospital! HELP ME ;,(
Message 21 of 187 (5,508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I'm exactly the same it never bothered me too much but now Apu needs to go to hospital in my latest quest. I've tried all of the above and many more...... Please help ea!
Message 22 of 187 (5,484 Views)

★★ Novice
Finally got the hospital yay! but I'm level 39
Message 23 of 187 (5,452 Views)

Re: the simpsons tapped out general hospital

★★★ Newbie

Since the Halloween challenge when we were to become level 24 and build the hospital ...I was already a level 24 by this challenge and it shows that requirement checked off but the hospital is not displaying as eligible to buy.....and now Apu is supposed to go there and I still have no hospital available to me to build

Message 24 of 187 (6,914 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ok, my son brought me his TSTO and said he was ready to get the hospital but still couldn't build it. I ran through everything suggested here and other forums. I found that he was missing Flavormax quest. When prompted I ran it. Successful. I waited for Business is picking up and still can't get it. There are 0 characters on any missions right now. I have sold and rebuilt 2 Krusty Burgers after first putting them in storage and taking them out. Same with Orange houses, and Dr. Hibbert's practice. I even tried the Android Dungeon in and out of storage. Nothing seems to be prompting this quest. It seems he has been dealing with this a while before he brought it to me. Apu needs to go to the hospital and of course cant. He is Level 41  and still can't get it. I am at my wits end of things to try. Any suggestions?

I started going through each characters list and found that Luigi was still holding on Lvl 18 Jolly Right Mess. It wasn't highlighted , but rather greyed out. After removing and replacing Jake's and Luigi's (In that order) I got the prompt for Practicing accent. I have made each character in between these to mission perform all actions associated with the quests (when possible) and still cannot get the above mission to unlock.

Message 25 of 187 (5,320 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have same problem with this i cant seem to get the general hospital unlocked and also there are no carl and lenny quest popping up now pls help us EA

Message 26 of 187 (5,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem... I've actually done all the previous quests for it, but was never given the next quest... Don't know what happened, but something went wrong... I've asked EA for help, but haven't quite gotten a response from them about it yet....

Message 27 of 187 (5,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem right up until level 41, then all of a sudden I was able to send people to Dr Hibbert for a check up, then the Hospital became available, don't give up, just carry on until you get it, it's a buggy game at times

Message 28 of 187 (5,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem with unlocking hospital, too. I was stuck with no quest popping up, then I tried some storing and placing one of the Krusty Brugers, which lead to The Flavormax quest. So I made Homer, Comic Book Guy and Wiggum Eat at Krusty Burger. After that, no quest popped up.

I'm at bonus level (41st level done) and only quests I've got left is Hibbert's Got Shed Pt. 5Welcome to The Stonecutters, Number 2 and A Perfectly Cromulent Job Pt. 14.

I tried storing, selling and placing again all buildings which are involved in this quest. Nothing helped. And since it's not able to store Krusty Burger, I can't try it again.

Please, help me. What could go wrong?

Message 29 of 187 (4,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried storing krusty burgers but it said I can't and I have already made homer wiggum and comic book guy eat at the krusty burger and rushed them so please help me, I'm level 39, I haven't got the hospital, my quest for it are making number 2 ( hibbert) re jig the waiting list, the unfinished shed guy avoid something and apu go there after fainting I'm SimpsonsKid18 and please help.
Message 30 of 187 (4,971 Views)