task is still locked out

by jamesjason177

Original Post

Accepted Solution

task is still locked out

★★★★★ Newbie

I have two characters with tasks in the test book. under the character Quest they did not unlock.

Message 1 of 5 (181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: task is still locked out

★★ Guide
prncss28 is correct. For all of the multi-character task, both characters must be free for the task to be unlocked. Also note that the task will only show up for one of the characters too. For example, the task to have Smithers exercise for Mr. Burns, you will only see this task in Smithers' task list.

When you get Legs and Louie, they too have a task together so in that case, they too will both need to be free for the task to be unlocked.

If you purchase the Open Air Stage, the task for the Be Sharps requires, Homer, Apu, Barney and Skinner all to be free. The Skinner Sisters requires both Agnes and Principal Skinner to be free.

Also, another tip for these quest that require multiple characters is that there is a known but that I am not certain if it was corrected with the last update. Sometimes when you do successfully start the multi-character task (Open Air Stage excluded) and then move things around or buy new items, the characters just stop the task regardless of how long they have been doing the task. If you see this happen, do not move or buy anything after starting the multi-character tasks until after it is finished.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
There are reasons a characters task may be locked. Which ones are you having problems with?
Message 2 of 5 (167 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having problems with Smithers. He won't exercise for Mr Burns

I'm having problems with Agnes she won't go on a date

Message 3 of 5 (160 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

For the Smithers task Smithers and Mr. Burns have to be doing nothing then click on Smithers and it should be be there.

For the Agnes task Agnes and Comic Book Guy have to be doing nothing then click on Agnes and the task should be there.

Hope this helps.

[Script Removed - Admin.]

Message 4 of 5 (153 Views)

★★ Guide
prncss28 is correct. For all of the multi-character task, both characters must be free for the task to be unlocked. Also note that the task will only show up for one of the characters too. For example, the task to have Smithers exercise for Mr. Burns, you will only see this task in Smithers' task list.

When you get Legs and Louie, they too have a task together so in that case, they too will both need to be free for the task to be unlocked.

If you purchase the Open Air Stage, the task for the Be Sharps requires, Homer, Apu, Barney and Skinner all to be free. The Skinner Sisters requires both Agnes and Principal Skinner to be free.

Also, another tip for these quest that require multiple characters is that there is a known but that I am not certain if it was corrected with the last update. Sometimes when you do successfully start the multi-character task (Open Air Stage excluded) and then move things around or buy new items, the characters just stop the task regardless of how long they have been doing the task. If you see this happen, do not move or buy anything after starting the multi-character tasks until after it is finished.
Message 5 of 5 (146 Views)