Re: been here since the beginning..

by bstskippy

Original Post

been here since the beginning..

★★★ Newbie

Ok, so since the game was available I have been playing it on my Iphone. I love it and I play it all the time besides the bugs.. I even spent 20 dollars getting donuts to buy cool stuff for a free game. Which i never do..but I love the simpsons and have been a dedicated fan every since the start..then the game broke..It was heartbreaking...I stopped trying after two months of it being stuck..then one day it was back and I could play again..even though.I lost all of my premium buildings, money down the drain....I did not say a thing.I rebuilt my town....and was hurt but I could play...since then I have been playing again as before, even sometimes more than usual (whacking day) . (spending money again...even though I know better) but it should be fixed now, right? now with the new update..squidport!!! long story short.....the last straw is that when I started building the boardwalk....the pieces took 2 hours to manifest.....I was fine with that...but now I have a property building on it and it takes 12 hours to build a piece of boardwalk.....are you kidding me? what the hell is this..? do you want me to not play and tell eveyone I have told about this game....who are players and pay for "cool stuff" that this madness has to end....I will....

please contact me, I have taken enough of your BS. now I am pissed

Jesse C (socrescent)

Message 1 of 3 (112 Views)

★★★ Guide
socrescent,

Please be aware we are not EA.

We are gamers who are more than happy to help other game players.

It sounds as if you need to raise a support ticket directly with EA.

I know from personal experience it's a frustrating process but it's the only way to get technical issues resolved.

You can contact them here.

https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/ask?product=origin

Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
socresent,

The tiles are part of the game and with each tile earned, the price goes up as well as the time it takes to create the tile. Please know that this is the same for every player.

If you do not like the game requirements, you could always report your complaint to EA but since it is not a technical issue but an integral part of the game that everyone who plays has to accept, I am not sure what they will do for you.

Do know that the time it takes to create the tiles gets even longer than what you are seeing but again, that is the same for every user. You do not have a technical issue with the tiles.

You did however have a technical issue when you could not login and especially when you lost your city. You should have contacted EA support at that time.
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)