Wild West Quest 7 Crash and Buildings Lost

by nikeldee

Original Post

Highlighted

Wild West Quest 7 Crash and Buildings Lost

★★★ Newbie

This morning I completed Quest 7.  As soon as I placed my buildings (Bank and Barber Shop) I got kicked out.  This is not usually a problem, but when I logged back in the buildings were gone.  Now the task (little gold pan) is showing as complete but is marked with a red slash "The Quest is Blocked".  I'm still earning clues, but want my buildings back and am not sure I'll earn the next prize.

I've restarted my phone, logged out of my account and back in, waited a few hours, and checked message boards.  Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Message 1 of 4 (192 Views)

Re : Wild West Quest 7 Crash and Buildings Lost

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @nikeldee,

Just to be sure, have you checked in the inventory? Under buildings but also under the general tab.

Keep us updated.

Message 2 of 4 (162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi! Yes, I've checked the inventory a couple of times. I checked all three inventories too (people, buildings and accessories). They are still missing and the quest has the red line, but I'm still collecting bandits.
Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You'll need to contact support in this case. To do so, fill out this form and select Missing content / Had content and lost it in the drop down menu.

Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 4 (151 Views)