Re: Golden scratch card game missing but payment taken

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Removed by CM. This has been sent via a message already. Duplicate information

Message 71 of 88 (830 Views)

Missing doughnuts

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi I bought 900 & 300 doughnuts Oct 27. But I didn’t receive any doughnuts in my game. So I connect to your website but there is no any answer or solution. I’ve been play this game when it launched. I didn’t change my phone because there is no account system in that time. I want to keep playing this game so I didn’t change phone. When there is account system appear I was so happy. Now I’m getting upset and offense. I’m Korean but I connect to you in English for more easy to you guys. I hope it would be solve as soon as possible I want to buy the ten Commandments cost 777doughnuts. I will send you my receipts and my ID too pls solve my bug. It's been a more than 1 week I'm getting tired get any answers or solutions from you.

Message 72 of 88 (815 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@pzk1bj I have removed your Mayhem ID, it should not be posted on a public forum. 

@yjg1029  @pzk1bj You will need to contact EA to get your donuts, we cannot do that on this forum. This site is for players helping other players. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 73 of 88 (814 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Muhsterino Yes. I understand. I wasn’t asking you to do anything. I wanted others to see existing problem as experienced by others. I edited post and removed most of Mayhem ID.
Message 74 of 88 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

Just a quick reminder there, Heroes and Champions do not work for EA. They are players just like you who have been recognised by the forums for their many helpful posts and their passion for helping out the community - you guys. If you see a player with a Hero or Champion symbol please show them some appreciation, they spend a lot of time reaching out and sharing their game knowledge with other players because they care. 

I understand things are frustrating right now and there's issues with missing donuts and getting Help tickets to the Support team from inside the game and I'll do my best to make sure your feedback is being shared around this. Saying this we have rules that need to be upheld when using this forum. I've had to remove a few posts for breaking our forum rules and would ask to please keep in mind our forum rules when posting/replying to each other and staff on these boards as it is not ok to spam threads or to be rude. Our forum rules go through these and other rules and if you'd like to read more on them I'll share them here: Answers HQ Forum Rules.

Thanks also for sharing your issues with using the in-game help option. I've tested it myself and will send on a report to flag it with the relevant team. Edited: Information gathered for testing in-game help request issue. Thank you

- Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 75 of 88 (720 Views)

Re: Missing doughnuts

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too , ea has not fixed it yet , bought 900 doughnuts and the game crashed , no doughnuts they got my $ though!

Message 76 of 88 (696 Views)

I didn't get my doughnuts

★ Novice

I send you mail and write question but there is no answer or any solution. I bought doughnuts twice. but I didn't have any doughnuts. I tired everything you suggest. it all was useless.

Message 77 of 88 (652 Views)

★ Novice

where should I connect?? I send several time but no any solution or answer. do u know email address or something to connect them??

Message 78 of 88 (672 Views)

Hero

Email is not the best option for help. Chat or phone support during US work hours is best.

You could try EA Help on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/eahelp?lang=en

Message 79 of 88 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marking as Solution for Visibility

Hi folks, 

If you are missing donuts, the support team will ask you to send in a Help ticket from your TSTO account (not via the website or twitter).

For members having trouble sending in a Help Request from their TSTO accounts on their iPads, we're trying to fix this but in the meantime we have found these steps have helped to reach support from in-game. Please give them a go: 

1. Open TSTO on your iOS tablet and try to create a Help ticket once more from in game (as in this EA Help article)
  2. You will get this error message again: “Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred.” 
  3. When this happens, please close all Safari tabs and then the game.
  4. Head to the Device Settings and then choose 'Safari'. 
  5. There will be an option there called 'Request Desktop Site'. Turn OFF the option.
  6. Open the game again and try to create a Help ticket from in game.
  7. If that error message continues to pop-up please clear History on Safari and try to open a ticket from in game again.

Once your ticket has been created via your TSTO account, please feel free to turn on the 'Request Desktop Site' option if you'd like. 

- Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 80 of 88 (2,239 Views)