by KingRayVeteran

Original Post

Sims Neighbors Walk In - Won't Leave

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.103.315.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can't really cause it to happen. Different lots do different things. Once they come, though, they won't stop coming multiple times per day.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim neighbors start using everything, eating in the refrigerator, and even sleep in beds.Quite annoying.
What do you expect to see? When I set no trespassing for neighbors, solicitors, and vampires, I expect them not to walk in uninvited. If I lock the door, which I don't want to do, they still get in somehow.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Send home, or whatever you call that feature, doesn't always appear for a family of Sims. Please make it always appear.

This bug has been around for at least 2 years. Keeps coming back. Developers, please QA your features, new releases, etc. Somehow bugs seem to creep back in that have been reported/resolved before.

Because they are neighbors, I don't want to kill them like some folks on Reddit like to do. Also, being mean to them causes bad things to happen to Sims shooing them away. Got a warning once about being unkind to people. How appropriate for this forum (hahaha). Fix the bug and make trespassing work again.

Message 1 of 1 (495 Views)