[OPEN] [S] Getting Gifts from Father Winter doesn't work properly

by bae281995

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Getting Gifts from Father Winter doesn't work properly

★★★★★ Expert

I add a Me too. It happened today and yes my toddler didn't get a gift from Father Winter.

Message 41 of 44 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Adding me as well: Adults could ask Father Winter for presents and successfully checked off tradition. Toddler could open the gifts under the tree and check off the gift-only tradition, but they didn't have an option to Ask for a Present from Father Winter and so could not fulfill their sole other tradition. Clements (Father Winter) doesn't appear to live in any of the lots in any of the worlds. Toddler has maxed communication skill. I even tried sending everyone else to bed so only the toddler was speaking to Father Winter. Still no "ask for present" option. 

Message 42 of 44 (254 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue with one of my children. The toddler was able to Ask for Present, and the mom was able to (the dad was being abducted by aliens, and he was suffering from the "no holiday" bug anyways), but not the child. I already had "Move In" and "Move Out" disabled for the Neighborhood Stories, so Father Winter wasn't living anywhere. I tried resetting him and the child multiple times, but to no avail.

Message 43 of 44 (218 Views)

★ Apprentice

The problem I'm having is that the option to "Ask For Present" has completely disappeared from interactions. I've looked everywhere under interactions in every category (Small Talk, Activites, Affection, Compliments, etc.) and it's just not there.

Message 44 of 44 (142 Views)