Non "summoned" vulture droid not 100% assisting

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy s8
OS Version 7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 687-339-795
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug My own vulture droid is nOt assisting 100% of the time when an enemy has mines on them, even when it isnt dazed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game and pay attention
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United states

My vulture droid isnt assisting when the enemy has mines on them sometimes, even when it isnt dazed. I have  a video of it but it is too large a file to upload.  3 vulture droids are on screen, my own is in the middle, which you can tell by the amount of max health being more than the summoned ones, HT has 3 mines on it. Mine takes a turn no assists from other 2 VDs. Another vulture droid takes a turn, no assist. The 3rd takes a turn, no assist.  The vulture tank takes a turn, no assist.  Only one summoned droid unit is dazed, and no assist happens in 4 turns from any unit, even though enemy has 3 mines on them.  This never happened until CG nerfed the vulture droids with the "70% fix". I get the summoned droids only have a chance,  but i am talking about my own vulture droid.

Also on a side note, often the enemy reinforces with plo koon and the mine debuffs are " cleaned off the enemy " with the debuff icons still remaining to no actual effect, other than making it difficult to tell and track which enemies actually have mines on them, because its just "phantom debuffs" not actually affecting the enemy.

Screenshot_20210625-080635_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210625-081202_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210625-081141_Video Player.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Non "summoned" vulture droid not 100% assisting

it's a known issue @russdpipes, reported here many times over the last few months and acknowledged by EA as reproducible. There's an item over on the dev tracker https://trello.com/c/ErmGwkTG/222-player-vulture-droid-does-not-always-assist-another-separatist-all... but with this much time passed it seems very unlikely it will be fixed.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (342 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Extra screenshot

Screenshot_20210625-081125_Video Player.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (365 Views)

it's a known issue @russdpipes, reported here many times over the last few months and acknowledged by EA as reproducible. There's an item over on the dev tracker https://trello.com/c/ErmGwkTG/222-player-vulture-droid-does-not-always-assist-another-separatist-all... but with this much time passed it seems very unlikely it will be fixed.
Message 3 of 6 (343 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

As @aFuriousPorpoise has said, the team are aware of the issue and currently investigating it further.

Message 4 of 6 (335 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok, just passing it along, because it worked fine before cg "fixed it" a few months ago to limit the assists of the summoned droids.    So it went from "not WAI" with no problem in gameplay balance for a year, to "not WAI" to the point where Separatist fleets are now at a significant disadvantage.

Serious nerf, and hurts those that invested significant resources into separatist ships.

Should really go back to how it was.

Message 5 of 6 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

It definitely seems like it's "WAI" for cg. With the bug still there after over a year cg gets rid of players crystals which need to be invested to counter the bug-related fleet arena losses.

This is a serious issue and each and every time an official reply reaches us it says "it is getting reviewed"

That's just like politicians addressing serious issues

Message 6 of 6 (230 Views)