Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [S] Money Trees don't give harvestables

by TheSimsDirect

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Money Trees don't give harvestables

★★★ Newbie
@Justme1404 I get no money from my money tree . I water, fertilize, weed and even evolve, but still no money
Message 11 of 16 (1,413 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Money Trees don't give harvestables

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 16 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Once your money tree is fully grown and ready to harvest you can go into Build mode and move the money tree into your sims inventory. Then go to your sims inventory and you will have the original money tree as well as 5 money tree harvestables that you can now plant and grow.

Message 13 of 16 (1,291 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Justme1404 Try visiting another lot. Sometimes plants won't grow or produce harvests if you just stay home.
Message 14 of 16 (1,286 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@YorksRob I realise this tread is old now, but I still have the same problem. I sometimes get my first one or two harvests on a money tree and then never again. Others never produce fruit at all.
Message 15 of 16 (983 Views)
Highlighted

EA Sims Team

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hello.

We would like to collect affected, unmodded saves with this issue.

If you'd like to share, instructions are here:
https://x.ea.com/74420

Message 16 of 16 (2,451 Views)