[NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires born to human sims with no vampire elements involved

by VraieEsprit

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires born to human sims with no vampire elements invol

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem now too, twice from the same human father with different human mothers, both where NPC woman, living in no house.

Both kids were born in Evergreen Habor. The one thing that could have happened to both is that they were made in the dumpster?

Message 11 of 13 (245 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] Vampires born to human sims with no vampire elements invol

★ Guide

I had twin vampire boys born to human sims in Newcrest who had the house trait "On a Dark Leyline" during the pregnancy, she had the buff "Hoping for vampire babies." 

Think this may be unintended.

Message 12 of 13 (196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar thing just happened to me. Two human parents with 0 vampire relatives gave birth to a vampire baby. There are no lot traits and there have never been vampires living on that lot. Both parents have had their plasma drank by vampires multiple times in the past and mom has woohooed with a vampire multiple times, but that was a long time ago and the dad is 100% her human husband. I'm honestly at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do with this plot-wise. 

Message 13 of 13 (107 Views)