by Frencheese6228

Original Post

Missing content over night

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series X
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Frencheese6228
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby while the game was closed
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. The game was closed
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5 or 6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) April 3rd 2024
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs?  I was playing ranked for the night and decided to purchase the Furnace "Fury" caustic skin which came in a bundle with the "Exhaust Valve" Hemlock skin. This bundle cost 2,500 Apex Coins so I had to purchase 2,400 Apex Coins and another 500 Apex Coins totaling to a little over $25 with tax. After I made my purchase I was able to play a good amount of games with the two skins before going to school for the day. When I got back on the next day, I was greeted with the sight of another Caustic skin that I own that I do not remember last wearing. When I went to my "owned" section under the character Caustic to apply the "Furnace Fury" skin to wear for the day, the skin was nowhere to be found. I have restarted the game multiple times but every time it wants me to purchase the bundle again as if it never happened the first time. It seems as if I had the skin but over night it was taken from my account or as if the transaction was wiped but I paid for it and the payments went through. I have opened multiple cases and have closed majority of them because it was stuck says "Waiting on Player" but I had yet to receive an email that was not AI generated. Once the last cases I have made are closed I will make a new one and hope for the best. Please EA help me, if I cannot get my skins back I would at least like my 2,900 Apex Coins back. Thank you, Frencheese6228
What should be happening instead? I should not be losing previously bought items over night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know, it was only my second time seeing the bug and the first was with Apex Coins not showing up around season 9 or 10 after I made the purchase ‌

Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

Re: Missing content over night

★★★ Newbie
@Frencheese6228 I also added two more pictures one of the proof of purchase on the 500 Apex Coins and the other of the bundle wanting me to purchase it again. I'm not sure why they were not included but I have them if needed.
Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)