Re: Missing Chewbacca

by mfaif50000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Chewbacca

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Phone Samsung Galaxy J5
OS Version 7.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 694-395-144
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug character disappeared
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I got the shards of the character Chewbacca (The Clone Wars) to get the last star and found that I do not have it
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Other
Country Russian

I got the shards of the character Chewbacca (The Clone Wars) to get the last star and found that I do not have it

Screenshot_20191011-011830.jpg
Screenshot_20191011-022518.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

@mfaif50000 It looks like your second screenshot is filtering for tanks. However, the system puts all characters you've flagged as a favorite at the top. If you scroll down, you should find him. Alternatively, try to filter by his name or by Galactic Republic.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (308 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@mfaif50000 Hi there, in the first screenshot you posted you have Clone Wars Chewbacca which is currently sitting at 6* in your Inventory and an additional 102 shards that you can use to upgrade him to 7*.
In the second screenshot you have a completely different character, it's Zaalbar which you have at 3* and an additional 2 shards.

Let me know if I misunderstood your issue. Thanks!

*Edit: Looks like in the second screenshot you only selected "Favorite" characters to be displayed in your Character list. If you select "All" from the drop down list you will see Clone Wars Chewbacca.

Message 2 of 6 (316 Views)

@mfaif50000 It looks like your second screenshot is filtering for tanks. However, the system puts all characters you've flagged as a favorite at the top. If you scroll down, you should find him. Alternatively, try to filter by his name or by Galactic Republic.

Community Manager (retired)
@GladOS-013 Oh yeah, just confirmed that @GladOS-013 is correct, you filtered for "Tank".
Message 4 of 6 (302 Views)

★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks Thanks for the answer, checked and realized that he was in my place. Sorry for the carelessness. It turned out that I did not have it in my favorites
Message 5 of 6 (279 Views)

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013
Thanks to you, too
Message 6 of 6 (278 Views)