Re: Major sound issues PS5

by Feyenoordfan84

Original Post

Major sound issues PS5

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Since this afternoon I have major sound issues on the PS5 version of the game. I don't hear enemies running or walking around anymore when they are nearby. Also no shooting sounds from enemies when they are in fights with my team mates. If they pinged anything sometimes I did hear it but sometimes also not at all. So when someone went down for example I could not notice it through the sound you hear when someone goes down if I was not paying attention to what they were doing.

Also when the ring closes I could only hear the sound of it when I was looking directly towards said closing ring. When I turned the other way no sound at all. Also no enviromental sound at all, flyers, legend quips etc. , none of all that. So basically the game is unplayable for me right now cause of these issues. 

Hope something can be done to get this fixed, never had these issues before. Other games work fine, no issues there. I tried restarting the game, didn't fix it. Restarted ps5, didn't fix it either. I am gonna try to reinstall the game to see if that will fix the issue.

Edit : After reinstalling the game, still the same issues, no sound in fights at all!!! I hear the sound when I shoot, but 90% of what the enemy or teammates do (walking, running, shooting) or when a teammate goes down I don't hear at all. Yesterday I played the game and all was fine untill this afternoon.

Does someone else has these issues currently on the ps5 version? Or if you had these issues in the past what did you do to solve them?

Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So nobody has this issue or can at least anyone from ea apex support help me?

Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having some issues with sound currently it’s almost as if the sound is distorted and gunshots are coming from elsewhere? When trying out fuse in firing Range I can barely hear anything at all 

Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)