Original Post

Accepted Solution

Journey guide bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad Pro 10.5 inch
OS Version 14.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hi, in Journey guide, I clic on supreme leader Kylo Ren, then in Activity, I have 6 ticked characters but it says I have 5/6 in red. As there are no requirements, I don’t know why it counts 5 and not 6 characters. Is this a proper bug? Thanks
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Follow my steps above
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United Kingdom

This is where i am stuck with 6 ticked characters 

438D4125-8572-467C-8465-7B95C876E1EB.jpeg
Message 1 of 7 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Journey guide bug

@Patoche9999 Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you need to meet all the requirements on the "Prerequisites" tab, not just get the Finalizer before you can begin to take part in the event.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (319 Views)

All Replies

@Patoche9999 Hello there,

In order to do the SLKR event you need to gear twelve characters to specific relic level, found on the prerequisites tab, as well as having the Finalizer capital ship at 5*.

During the event, for the first three tiers you use five First Order characters, which is why the counter shows five. The sixth character is SLKR, who is unlocked by playing the earlier tiers of the event.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7 (339 Views)

★ Novice

Hello! 
I understand now, i’m on level 62 and I thought I had everything I needed, but I don’t have the Finalizer.....

many thanks for tour help! 

Message 3 of 7 (331 Views)

@Patoche9999 Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you need to meet all the requirements on the "Prerequisites" tab, not just get the Finalizer before you can begin to take part in the event.

Message 4 of 7 (320 Views)

★ Novice

That’s absolutely fine! Thanks again for your help, i’m asking this for my 11 year old, and kids get easily frustrated when they can’t achieve their goals quick enough! 
thanks

Message 5 of 7 (309 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The prerequisites and the requirements for the event are different.

I think the reason the numbers seem off here is because the picture is all the characters that will be needed for all tiers of the event,  but the denominator is for the characters needed for tiers you'll have access to one you meet the prerequisites, and not for unlocked tiers.

Message 6 of 7 (298 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks! I guess it makes sense , it does seem a bit complicated !

Message 7 of 7 (283 Views)