Re: I opened an Epic Apex Pack and it glitched, and I didn't recieve anything.

by AlexFC7881

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I opened an Epic Apex Pack and it glitched, and I didn't recieve anything.

★★★ Newbie

I opened an Epic Apex Pack I received from the Fortune's Favor Battle Pass tier 96, and it glitched mid-opening, and I didn't get anything from it. I talked with someone with the code 63456454, and they said it was a bug that deeply disturbed them, and they didn't know what to do, and told me to post it here and wait. What can I do? (here is a link to a google video player video I took of me opening the pack and it glitching. In the end of the video I was checking my inventory, but I got nothing)

The video 

Message 1 of 9 (1,515 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

What @DYSPROssium said is correct.

I checked your video and I noticed that you didn't check your Charms, anything new in there @AlexFC7881?

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,445 Views)

All Replies

Hello @AlexFC7881 

Whenever you open a pack in Apex Legends the contents are automatically captured and added to your account regardless of if you actually see the pack opening animation. If there were items in those packs they should have been added to your inventory. 

If you're still not seeing anything at all, I normally recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look.

But as you already have a ticket, I'll try to see if someone can help you with this.

Message 2 of 9 (1,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

What @DYSPROssium said is correct.

I checked your video and I noticed that you didn't check your Charms, anything new in there @AlexFC7881?

Jason.png
Message 3 of 9 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason Hey I did check my charms, however there was nothing there. I also checked to see if I got crafting metals, but my crafting metals were at the same number. Thanks for helping however!
Message 4 of 9 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DYSPROssium I spoke to 2 different employees, one person said to just restart the ps4 (which didn't do anything) and the other person said they were going to tell one of the teams at EA, so I think they are looking into it.
Message 5 of 9 (1,397 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

You sure that there was nothing in Charms @AlexFC7881?

Jason.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i opened an legendary apex pack and i didn’t receive anything not even the legendary item

Message 7 of 9 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me.

I opened a pack from FFVII Rebirth event but didn't receive any of the items that were in it, I even saw what the items were but they weren't added to my inventory.

Message 8 of 9 (408 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 9 of 9 (395 Views)