by MapleSimmer

Original Post

[HR] [DU] [FR] Can't store nectar on residential rentals/Uni housing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.103.250.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all but three, Batuu, warewolves, and paranormal..
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? own or rent a rental property and make a basement and put in a Nectar maker, make some nectar and try and store it in the nectar storage racks.. it will not store the Nectar..
What happens when the bug occurs? I have noticed since the newest update, specifically in rental residential apartments, when I made a basement and placed the nectar maker and storage racks for storing nectar I created, the nenctar could not be stored in the Nenctar racks.. I think I had tried the same before from a britechester build as well and it would not store them either.. and that was affiliated with the Britechester college.. I had never had problems before storing nectar from regular residential lots.. so let me know if there is something which can be done to fix it so wherever I go to make nectar I am able to both make it and store it on a rental residential lot.. thanks..
What do you expect to see? The Nectar being able to be stored in the nectar storage racks
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Yea, I do not see this having something to do with a mod, so I am not going to go through that and check it, as it works with regular residential builds, but with the new rental residentials, its not storing Nectar.. and I had the same problem even before the newest update when I was in Britechester and had it set to University Housing.. had a basement there and thought I could do some nectar making while going to college and it would not work there either.. in fact if I recall I could not even make the nectar there..

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 3 (663 Views)

Re: nectar

Champion

I don’t have the for rent pack to test the residential rentals, but I did test on university housing and my Sim was able to make and store nectar with no issue. Have you tested without mods and cc?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 2 of 3 (642 Views)

Re: [HR] [DU] [FR] Can't store nectar on residential rentals/Uni housing

★★★★ Pro

I have For Rent and my sims live on a residential rental lot as the owners and they are able to store nectar on their nectar storage rack, though it's not in the basement as the tenant's units are there, not their own unit.

I have all the packs except Modern Menswear, have been playing mod and cc free since the Dec 5 update, have repaired my game both after the update & after installing For Rent and my game version is PC 1.103.250.1020.

Best regards,

Jennifer

Message 3 of 3 (581 Views)