Game froze during GAC

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S10
OS Version android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 613-875-934
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug once again, the game froze during GAC costing me the match.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There isn't any consistency, other than everyone in the game experiences it. I have the fastest internet (5 bats of 5G), a new phone, and none of my other mobile games freeze.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

May I please be compensated for the loss of resources due to your bug? I've reported this several times, each time it costs me a win. It still hasn't been fixed. Please provide good customer service and help compensate for this. I spend a decent amount of money on your game and I keep getting punished by this freezing bug. And I've never once heard back from you. 

Screenshot_20200809-204401_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game froze during GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hello @MedicOzMosis and thanks for raising this.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remedy this for the GAC battle that ended in a loss for you because of the freeze. we would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed in this help article if you haven't already to hopefully prevent it from happening in the future.

We hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game froze during GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hello @MedicOzMosis and thanks for raising this.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remedy this for the GAC battle that ended in a loss for you because of the freeze. we would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed in this help article if you haven't already to hopefully prevent it from happening in the future.

We hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)