Game crashing.....again

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS Max
OS Version 14.01
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 233-834-491
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Going to keep reporting this because it keeps happening. Game crashing for no reason. Opened GAC to see what my opponent had placed and my game crashed immediately before i had even done anything. Usually its in a squad arena battle so at least this time i didnt lose out on anything like i usually do. Your troubleshooting steps dont do anything. My phone and apps are always up to date, re-installing it changes nothing either
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play your game,
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country New Zealand

above

Message 1 of 5 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crashing.....again

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ScottyAnderson19 and sorry to hear that/

We have checked the logs available to us and we were unable to see any reason for your crash on on Sunday. Providing an approximate date and time of the crash would help to narrow down our search.

Please make sure to follow our troubleshooting steps if you run into this issue again. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (434 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ScottyAnderson19 and sorry to hear that/

We have checked the logs available to us and we were unable to see any reason for your crash on on Sunday. Providing an approximate date and time of the crash would help to narrow down our search.

Please make sure to follow our troubleshooting steps if you run into this issue again. Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi game crashed again just now, time is currently 12:24pm on new zealand time, sorry not sure on the conversion for you but it wouldve been around 12:23 on wifi, phone updated, app updated, client had just refreshed etc. 

Message 3 of 5 (398 Views)

★ Novice

My game has crashed twice today - once in each arena and getting really frustrating 

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

★ Novice

If I am reading this right, a crash would be similar to it freezing and having to re-boot the client. If so, I have been experiencing this continually for at least a month. I have been saving screenshots as these happen, and have plenty to share, if needed proof. Though, this happens a couple of times a day, at least, and usually within the first minute of the battle (GAC, TB, Raids, Arena). What is going on?

Screenshot_20201108-204221.png
Screenshot_20201025-183618.png
Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)