Bloodhound sonar scan logic error

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 970 SC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? noVVac
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith, Mirage
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Bunker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Versing against an enemy Caustic when I used my scan to see them through a corner.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.02.2019 03:30 EST
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It abruptly ended my match and sent me initial screen with the message: ERROR There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. ----- weapons/mp_ability_area_sonar_scan.nut #331 [CLIENT] Given object is not an entity (type=null)
What should be happening instead? Scan should reveal silhouettes of enemies in the ability's range
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure what the specific steps to reproduce this bug but it might have something to do with caustic mine because it was just after one of the mines were triggered.

There is an issue with Bloodhound sonar scan ability's logic that will crash and send the player to the initial screen after a scan. It happened in a fight against an enemy Caustic when a mine was triggered with a shot.

Message 11 of 97 (5,257 Views)

there was a problem processing game logic. Please Try again

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number geforce 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 48 gigs DDR4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? brockchancyTV
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? na
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? na
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the freeze can happen anywhere from character select all the way to the last fight of the match.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. no specific action tiggers it.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? can happen zero times in 10 games or 3-5 times per game every game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/14/19
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What happens when the bug occurs? there was a problem processing game logic. Please Try again Bug sh_character_chosmetics.nut #278 [CLIENT] EmitSoundOnEntity - null entity. It is causing my game to lock up and sometimes completely crash as well as freezing me in place in the game for 5-20 seconds during these spikes I can't use discord. A temporary fix is to stream the game. It seems obs forces some of the logic responses from the server that the game does not force. any real fixes in the works?
What should be happening instead? not freezing in the middle of combat or dropping as dropmaster
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not have the knowledge of your code to figure out where your game logic is failing tho it seems to be a sound file?

Since the fix to the bug is simply use OBS recording the bug is out of the question. if required i can try doing it with a cell phone on my PC monitor.

Message 12 of 97 (5,270 Views)

Re: Problem processing game logic. weapons/mp_ability_sonar_scan.nut #331

★★★ Novice

Just had this happen to me also with a naga epic mouse. Accidentally hit the 4 & 7 button together.

Message 13 of 97 (5,266 Views)

Game crashed to error screen, never happened before.

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce FTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Pfubargly
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NutFriend
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Inside of a two story building with a second stair case up to a balcony.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Picking up a purple body armor from a death crate.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? First match of the night
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.14.2019 11:45 EST
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes to an error screen saying There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. _______ pilot/cl_pilot_health_hud.gnut #382 [CLIENT] parameter 2 has invalid type "null";expected "float or int"
What should be happening instead? Not this
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Uhhh play mirage, have a white body armor, kill a wraith, have a friend swap an empty purple armor with the wraith's empty blue armor, go up and try to collect the armor yourself.

Machine Id: {DD624245-516A-487C-A3CA-FE2205070255}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7821
BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/13/15 10:08:29 Ver: V2.8B0 (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 15818MB RAM
Page File: 21774MB used, 9915MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

Message 14 of 97 (5,252 Views)

Re: GAME LOGIC ERROR

★★ Novice

This just happened to me on one of my best kill games on the last fight... Naga Epic 12. This is a MAJOR issue for any of us using this mouse or similar. 

Message 15 of 97 (5,249 Views)

Error: There was a problem processing game logic. [cl_pilot_health_hud]

★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD R9
Enter RAM memory size in GB 4gb (video) 8gb (pc)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? mykol_was_taken
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was trying to equip level 3 body armor from a supply drop pod.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was trying to equip level 3 body armor from a supply drop pod.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.02.19 11:42
What happens when the bug occurs? I was removed from my match and brought to the start screen for the game
What should be happening instead? I should have equipped a level 3 body armor.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm including an image with the error code I received.

Attached is a screen shot of the health hud crash.

Message 16 of 97 (5,252 Views)

Re: "There was a problem processing game logic. Please Try again."

★ Novice
Had this bug too for 3 times. It seems to happen when opening a selection wheel, either medical or grenade selection.
Message 17 of 97 (5,250 Views)

Re: GAME LOGIC ERROR

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

For those with the errors "Index #" is beyond array size of5", make a mouse profile and disable the 6, 7 and 8 buttons on your mouse or set them to another key in order to bind those buttons. 7 is most likely the problem key as those are placed next to the 4 on mice. The issue is 6,7 or 8 being pressed at the same time as 4 when using the medical item menu.

Message 18 of 97 (5,020 Views)

Problem Processing Game Logic

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CorncobPete
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Fighting in the entrace of some caves, maybe near cascades or bridges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I had just turned around to find some cover to heal after some gunfire
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? ~4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16/2/2019 ~5:45PM
What happens when the bug occurs? I got kicked out of the game with an error message.
What should be happening instead? I should not be kicked out of the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hard to say. Could have something to do with smoke and nox gas on top of each other when a digital threat / bloodhound ability is involved. Seems like you're missing an (if obj != null) somewhere.

This is the error message.

Message 19 of 97 (3,641 Views)

[Bug Report] ERROR. There was a problem processing game logic.

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Zotac 1070 8GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ctrlaltjoshy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. gingermop & L3GIT_ELITE
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder & Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skull Town
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I had just killed a squad with my mates and went to loot one of the boxes, it appeared for a second and then sent me back to the welcome screen with the error.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1-2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16-02-2019 17:55
What happens when the bug occurs? The game sends you back to the welcome screen with a warning displaying the error, removing you from the match. The error message displayed is ERROR. There was a problem processing game logic. Please Try Again. ----- cl_survival_inventory.nut #1647 [CLIENT] Entity class "C_DynamicProp" doesn't match required class for this index or function call
What should be happening instead? The death box looting should go normally and not error out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loot death boxes with different or specific loot until the error occurs.

Included is the specific error message in the photo.

Message 20 of 97 (4,246 Views)