GAME LOGIC ERROR

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080 Ti ROG Strix
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? iFlyPenguins
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ageoffoe
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? BloodHound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Middle of Market and Bunker.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Fight against another opponent
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/06/2019 6:35 CENTRAL TIME
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Get error message and kicks me back to Welcome screen of game. The Message says ERROR There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again ---------- mp/sh_comms_menu.nut#1121 [CLIENT]Index 6" is beyond array size of5
What should be happening instead? nothing! this shouldn't be happening
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Uhhhh i dont know. im not a game dev......

Got this bug/error screen as i was in a intense fight with 3 squads. I dropped 2 and quickly hid in order to get my shields back up, the i crashed and got this error.

Message 1 of 97 (15,754 Views)

Instant Kick/ErrorMSG when using "Scroll-Down" for weapon-mode-changing

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Valveron
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I don't know
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline in Training, Bloodhound in Apex
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? I don't know.
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Slum Lakes (and the Training map)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Changing Weapon-Mode with mousewheel-scrolling (rapid scroll)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Irrelevant, bug depends on button setting for Weapon-Mode-switch (In other words: 0 games)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.02.2019 20:15
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked out of the game with following MSG: There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again ------------------- gamemodes/cl_gamemode_survival.nut#1144 [CLIENT] WeaponModCommand: Changing multiple mods during the same command is not currently supported.
What should be happening instead? Weapon Mode should be switched. (Since scrolling of the mousewheel is some amount of Input, maybe block redundant Input, so the mode only changes once with every "scrolling-gesture")
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just set "Change weapon mode" to MOUSEWHEEL_SCROLLING_DOWN and go to training or start an Apex-Match. Then when you have a weapon with multiple modes in hand, make a rapid scrolling down gesture. You should be instantly kicked out of the game with the given error MSG. (I'm not sure if its relevant, but my mouse doesn't have a "free scrolling mode", so it clicks while scrolling.)

I think i gave every relevant information i could, so here the screenshot and my DxDiag.txt

Error-Screenshot

Message 2 of 97 (15,591 Views)

Re: GAME LOGIC ERROR

★★ Novice
Sooo im able to recreate this issue. I have a Razer Naga Trinity Moba mouse and if i press 4 and 7 on the numb pad on the mouse it kicks me off the game and gives me this error I've posted
Message 3 of 97 (15,634 Views)

Array Error

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX MSI 1070 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PhoenixPalmer
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Any
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith, but happens with any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Any
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using mouse buttons to heal
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Any
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Any
What happens when the bug occurs? Using a Razer mouse that has 12 buttons on the sides that signify (1 through =) on the keyboard. I use 4 to use my healing supplies, and I've found if I fatfinger 7 while also hitting 4, my game will crash to menu with an error saying: There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. ------ mp/sh_comms_menu.nut #1121 [CLIENT] Index "6" is beyond array size of 5
What should be happening instead? Not crashing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Rapidly press 7 after pressing 4, most commonly on a numpad in a mouse

Video: https://youtu.be/oxgmbARbw1o
Appreciate what you guys are doing with this game, keep it up!

Message 4 of 97 (15,620 Views)

Re: Instant Kick/ErrorMSG when using "Scroll-Down" for weapon-mode-cha

★ Novice

I think I also experienced this bug (or another way to trigger the same thing) in a match

https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/apex-legends-bug-reports-en

Message 5 of 97 (15,575 Views)

Re: GAME LOGIC ERROR

★★★ Newbie

i have this too just with a different mmo mouse 

Message 6 of 97 (15,607 Views)

Re: Array Error

★★★ Newbie

Really need a hotfix for this, i'm using the same mouse as the OP and my game has crashed almost every single match.

Message 7 of 97 (15,580 Views)

Problem processing game logic. weapons/mp_ability_sonar_scan.nut #331

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JohnySAN
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Was in match. Video added to analyze
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Used bloodhound scan the same moment gas trap was about to time out, crash occurred to our entire squad
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.02.2019 - 15.59 EET
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crash (maybe server crash?). My entire squad had the same crash, and got forced out of the match.
What should be happening instead? Whatever was intended with Bloodhound scan.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try reproducing whatever is in the added video. Same moment as gas trap times out, use scan. https://gfycat.com/TestyRewardingIrishwolfhound

Screenshot of error: https://prnt.sc/mjjxv7

Video of error: https://gfycat.com/TestyRewardingIrishwolfhound

Message 8 of 97 (15,576 Views)

Medical menu bug disconnect

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GnomeDompski
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. na
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? na
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? na
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Select medical item
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using the medical item menu
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.02.19 4:45 est
What happens when the bug occurs? The game disconnects out of a match back to the menu. "There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. mp/sh_comms_menu.nut #1121 [CLIENT] Index "6"is beyond array size of 5"
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't disconnect I imagine.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pick up medic item, open medic menu and while it is open press 6, 7 or 8 key. As a Razer Naga mouse user this was causing disconnect due to accidental pressing of 7 when holding the 4 key, which are next to each other on the mouse keys.

Took me an hour and many rewrites to realize leaving this blank causes the submit button to stay disabled :/

Message 9 of 97 (15,491 Views)

"There was a problem processing game logic. Please Try again."

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Citizen324
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? See Video
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. See Video
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. See Video
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4-6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.02.19 22:51 CST
What happens when the bug occurs? Error There was a problem processing game logic. Please Try again. mp/sh_comms_menu.nut #1121 [CLIENT] Index "6" is beyond array size of 5
What should be happening instead? Not crashing to character select.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch video attempt reproduction.

During a match while using a medical kit I opened the selection wheel and was kicked from the match. The attached video shows the 30 seconds or so of events leading up to the error. This is the only time it has happened but figured the video may help track down the issue.

https://youtu.be/AkPNagf4EM8

Message 10 of 97 (15,574 Views)