[Fixed] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

by SteemedPotato

Original Post

Re: [Open] Party no longer valid [Network Error 400]

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello again,

I am, well not me, but a friend is having the same problem again. The same player, but I cannot communicate with her/him to tell that the party is not joinable.
It seems to be the same player over and over again.

I personally do not see any errors, but I just get kicked from the party! And my game freezes.

Message 101 of 135 (1,046 Views)

Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

My party didn't crash last Sunday.

Today's party crashed. Started 1:45 p. m, UTC +1. Open foodie party. Level 10 after 15 minutes. Chat worked normally. Closed the app after perhaps half an hour.

Opened the game at 6 p.m. UTC +1 and got the error 400.SmartSelect_20190127-175904_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 102 of 135 (982 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike 

I'm a daily player, and attend 2 parties every single day. Atleast 3-4 times a week the party error comes up and parties crash when attending other people's parties! It's so common that reporting it every single time is extremely tedious.

Secondly nothing has been done to fix this bug, so i think it's unreasonable to assume that the issue has fixed itself. It's been so many months, that I've lost track!

Message 103 of 135 (906 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

Started foodie party at 11.45 am UTC +1. Closed my game at 12.40 pm UTC +1. Party was level 10. 

Reopened the game a couple of times and I could see in the chat that several players had attended , perhaps 8.

At 5.30 pm UTC +1 got error 400 as I opened the game. 

Message 104 of 135 (903 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Just got time to post this. My game around 1st week Feb also encountered this party 404 error & also party's over advisory which said I need to earn at least 1 star (which I did earn 3 stars as I remember).

Sorry, don't have enough details. I'll take note if ever it happens again.

Message 105 of 135 (850 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

My weekly party crashed. Started birthday party yesterday sunday 6:30 p.m. UTC +1. Party lvl 10 after perhaps one hour. 

Chat was working, but I noticed there was one player from my friends list whose sims were at the party but not on the chat. The message saying that player had joined the party didn't show up.

I closed the game and opened it again today monday 6:00 a.m. UTC +1. Party had crashed.

Party crash 17022019.jpg

Message 106 of 135 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Still a thing. Every week...
The party doesn't disappear from the list.
and the counter doesn't reset, too.

Every single party from me and my friends crashed... Mostly after 15-60 Minutes. Sometimes after 8 Minutes, sometimes after a few hours. For a long time we haven't partys which doesn't crash.
And this happened to me since - dunno - july? june? may? (I mentioned: EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK.) 

Message 107 of 135 (807 Views)

★ Apprentice
I agree with you. It is unreasonable to assume that it's fixed. I mentioned the same earlier but to no acknowledgement whatsoever. I'm subbed to this thread to hear for fixed updates but I guess not. "tedious" - yes! Not to mention our time zone differences.. on top of guessing the exact time my party crashed, I still have to find what time it is in PST.
Message 108 of 135 (778 Views)

Hero

I use my local time (UTC +1). You don't need to convert to PST.

Message 109 of 135 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimGuruMaaike 

My party crashed today. Started foodie party 7:50 p.m. UTC +1. Got white screen as I sent one of my sims to another location in order to refresh and be able to see other sims that needed stickers., couldn't reenter my own party and had to force close the game. Then got Error 400 when I opened the game again.

This was around 8:40 p.m.

Message 110 of 135 (745 Views)