Relationship mislabeling and missing sims’ contact

by janjam273

Original Post

Relationship mislabeling and missing sims’ contact

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By checking each sim’s personal panel to the contact of other sims.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the same number of sims on the contact board as the one presented in the organizer tab showing how many sims are family, friends, favorite, etc.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

My sims no longer see the relationship status or even the right number of contact info for meeting other sims -whether it be game generated town sims or other gamers sims. 

For example, in the screenshots provided there are only four contact shown in the tab but on the organizer drop down option bar it shows that there should be 8 total sim contact option. The same error is shown in the other screenshot. 

When I first noticed this issue a couple months ago, I assumed it was because of a new update that changed relationship labeling. But when I noticed the off synced number of sim contact options I knew something was wrong. 

I can no longer see if one of my sims is related to another sim for the following relationships: sister, brother, niece, nephew, grandparents, sometimes mother or father, or cousins. It would be awkward if one of your sims is in a romantic relationship with another one of your sims that are cousins or such after playing for so long. 

I can understand that there are bugs in a game as no game is perfectly coded or such and neither do I expect it to be resolved so soon (especially since this is a large game). I just hope this issue can be resolved in a timely matter so that gameplay would be smoother. 

Thank you 😊 for your time and I wish everyone good health and happy gameplay! 

Message 1 of 1 (544 Views)