Re: Izzy's Special Creations Crash!

by amberwat303

Original Post

Re: Crashing upon selling Izzy's clothes.

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the update @EA_Mai Standard smile

Message 81 of 178 (997 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile CAS: ISC crashing.

★★★★ Novice
I have emailed ea games asking for one and Google play I did a bad review of the game... Like I've spent like 60 or more on this game and its bothering me that it's been weeks and they haven't fixed this yet like what are they even doing
Message 82 of 178 (960 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile CAS: ISC crashing.

★★★★ Guide
Isn’t it crazy, I have sims 4 on my pc, bought and paid for one time, yet I could easily spend that much and more on this mobile game each week and it’s basicly unplayable at this point... I can tell you tho, I haven’t spent a dime on it since my Izzy creations have been messed up, that’s the only reason I buy SimCash!
Message 83 of 178 (946 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem
Message 84 of 178 (892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i wish they would fix this stupid bug.. Its been almost two weeks now I cannot access any of Izzy's fashion...suckss!!!!
Message 85 of 178 (868 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m still waiting for them to fixing the game, I feel that I’m missing so much in game, because I can see in the facebook groups that there is several events!! It’s so frustrating!

Message 86 of 178 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's been so long and EA can't even be bothered to really address the issue or give any kind of update about when they might fix this. if they're even trying to fix it at all, because who knows at this point. it doesn't look like it, that's for sure. if this time next week it's still not fixed, I'm asking for a refund on all the money I spent and deleting the game because it's becoming boring and unplayable. I can't even retire the sims, unless I want my new sims to just be dressed in boring clothes and receive no stickers. 

Message 87 of 178 (835 Views)

★ Apprentice

I really understand you! I do! And I’m thinking to do the same...! 

But I do want to give them a chance to fix it, I’m from Denmark and the game was available in February or March here so I know that there will be some problems, like with every other games or products, and they are probably pretty busy. But I do want a refund! 

But are you able to play the game? Or? Cause I can’t even enter the game 😢 

Message 88 of 178 (827 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm able to play the game, the only problem is that I can't access the special clothes and one of my sims switched gender so I can't even change his hair or anything anymore unless I want to make him into a girl (which I don't!). I understand the game is new, however, the fact they don't even bother to come here and reply with SOMETHING, and keep us updated as to their progress on fixing it, or give a potential date when they hope to fix it - that alone says everything about their approach. they obviously don't care about anything but making money off of people.

Message 89 of 178 (824 Views)

Re: Game Freezes when trying to Wear Izzy's special Clothing then Crashes! Help

★★★★ Novice

Started by me not being able to delete the fashions I didn't want.  A couple days later, I could no longer access the fashion shop. The next day, the only clothes I could access was the women's line for both men and women.  That same day the game crashed and they don't know if they can recover it. I was at a level 30 with a very nice house. I had to send screenshots of everything including the money I spent on the game.  Make sure you screenshot your house which will show that you have certain hobbies and careers.  They also wanted to know what heirlooms I had, but I couldn't remember all of them. Case still open for more than a week now with no response.

Message 90 of 178 (820 Views)