Re: Eco Workshop Event is gone

by EA_DragonsEye

Original Post

Eco Workshop Event is gone

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro 3rd gen
OS Version 14.4.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I was playing yesterday, I never really got a completion action for the Eco Workshop, although my Sim was “free” and was able to start other events. I did get rewards, though they were only a small fraction of the normal rewards. Afterwards I was able to tap on the benches and perform Eco Workshop actions, while there was no event going on, and there was no star above them. Then I realized the event starter icon was also gone. I thought there might be a bug and the event wasn’t really over, so I decided to go to sleep and see if it was fixed in the morning. It wasn’t, and now I’m stuck.
What do you expect to see? An option to start a workshop shift!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Portugal

I’ve tried bringing all my sims to the workshop, they can interact with benches and plants but nothing else. I tried re-installing the app but it didn’t help. 

Message 1 of 3 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UPDATE: this morning I went to collect one of my sims’ long shift at the business center (I think it’s the one who did his last workshop shift), and I got workshop shift rewards! And my icon is back! So the Eco Workshop should be working normally (I have to wait for a new shift to be available) BUT it re-triggered another bug that I forgot about and didn’t think was related, which is that the long shift for the business career isn’t available, even though at this moment my sim has fully finished the story (this also happened before, when he was around level 5 of the story). I don’t remember when the long shift became available for the business career, and I don’t recall the two events being consequential, but maybe they are related? I wonder if it’s the events or that specific sim that is making all this trouble?

Message 2 of 3 (454 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @abcdbfcgSSeOa6! Do you still have the issue with the business career happening in your game? Thanks for your post and the update!

Message 3 of 3 (369 Views)