Crafting gear piece did not work, lost all 40 salvage pieces

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 6 Pro
OS Version Android 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 774-544-267
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Gearing up Aayla character from G12 to Relic. Farmed 41 of 40 required MK 12 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage pieces to complete the full G12 gear. Clicked "CRAFT" to complete the gear, it did NOT complete, lost all 40 salvage pieces.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check my logs?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Gearing up Aayla Secura character from G12 to Relic. Farmed 41 of 40 required MK 12 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage pieces from 5-F (NORMAL) Fleet node, to complete the full Armatek Multi Tool G12 gear (other requirement of 30 MK12 Armatek Salvage already completed) . Clicked "CRAFT" to complete the gear (middle, left side). Game returns back to character gear screen, gear is NOT completed, and salvage only showing 1 MK 12 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage piece - meaning, 40 of the required were used, but not put towards completing the salvage piece, and left me with the extra 1 that I already had since I had 41/40.

I had put in a ticket in-game on June 19, 2022 - only received a reply today June24, 2022, 5 days later. They said simply that they can't help and to come here. Took screen shots in game after the incident. Have screen shots of the help/support conversation.

Message 1 of 8 (446 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crafting gear piece did not work, lost all 40 salvage pieces

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Fatsam2000 

Thank you for sharing your findings. We tried to replicate your report on our site, but we couldn't find any problems. The gear pieces are not disappearing or vanishing.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (360 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I've also continued to farm that gear because it's needed elsewhere and shows that there's many, but you can see from the logs it's after the date of the ticket in-game and I need to complete this relic upgrade and move on. I've held off for fear that someone will just say it's completed...

Message 2 of 8 (438 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Fatsam2000 

Thank you for sharing your findings. We tried to replicate your report on our site, but we couldn't find any problems. The gear pieces are not disappearing or vanishing.

Message 3 of 8 (361 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi folks: Ok, but you can see from my logs, that I had 41 pieces of salvage gear on that date. Then the same day it went to 1 - and you can also see that they were not used for anything else. If that gear was not crafted, where did it go? Just from that alone, you should see that 40 pieces disappeared, regardless if you can replicate the bug or not. So I'd still like to please have those 40 MK 12 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage pieces refunded.

Thanks

FS

Message 4 of 8 (335 Views)

★★ Novice

correction, 40 MK 8 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage pieces 

Message 5 of 8 (326 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, can you please respond to my last message? Thanks

Message 6 of 8 (237 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Unfortunately, we have no option to restore any content you are asking for. We cannot confirm whether the gear is or was missing.

Message 7 of 8 (210 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't understand, you have logs. They would clearly show you that they existed, then were gone. Plus the gear was crafted should be in the logs too but didn't register?!! 40 salvage pieces can't disappear without it going towards something and the logs will show that. I'm not looking to scam or cheat. This is a legitimate issue and I don't think that I'm being unreasonable, I'm even asking for you to look into the logs because the proof you need is there. I must be compensated somehow - I'm not even asking for you to 'trust me', I clearly want you to look at the logs and you'll see. I spend money on this game. I expect that at least when a problem occurs, it'll be sorted out in the same honest way that I'm raising it.

Message 8 of 8 (196 Views)