Re: Conquest bug against Ewok node (still bugged)

by EA_Gunner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Conquest bug against Ewok node (still bugged)

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S10
OS Version newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 271-564-782
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Bug occurred when facing Ewoks in galactic conquest. Every time anyone on my team attacks out of turn against them, they immediately get stunned and then it bugs out. It does not let me take a turn, click any abilities, or progress with the battle. I battled this three times which all bugged out, wasting 45 conquest energy. I included a video of the exact node and what happens. Sorry for the poor video quality, something happened to it during phone to PC transfer.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Battle the ewok node of conquest.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Here is the video. 

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @pierridl 

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce your report with Shaak and the 501st squad against the Ewoks, but we cannot confirm any issues. All attempts were completed successfully. The Ewok Booby Traps Conquest modifier freezing issue was fixed with the last update.

Have a great day.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @pierridl 

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce your report with Shaak and the 501st squad against the Ewoks, but we cannot confirm any issues. All attempts were completed successfully. The Ewok Booby Traps Conquest modifier freezing issue was fixed with the last update.

Have a great day.

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)