by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[CoL] Sim Uses Canned Mushroom to Make Canned Mushroom

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Dream Home Decorator, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, and kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have Mushroom Conserve in your sim's inventory. Make a Mushroom Conserve by picking the recipe that uses any regular mushroom.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim uses the Mushroom Conserve to make Mushroom Conserve, instead of using the mushrooms that are also in her inventory.
What do you expect to see? That sims don't use the Mushroom Conserve to make Mushroom Conserve.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It doesn't happen every time, but my sim seems to prefer to take the Mushroom Conserve rather than the mushrooms. I haven't seen this problem with any of the other canning recipes, but I haven't tried them all yet.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (536 Views)

Re: [CoL] Sim Uses Canned Mushroom to Make Canned Mushroom

★★★★ Novice

Hey I know this is a an oldish post but was just wondering if anyone found a solution to this? I've noticed the same bug!

Message 2 of 4 (330 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@rachylala The only workaround I've found is to just not have the mushroom conserves in the sim's inventory or fridge 😆🤷🏼
Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SqueamishNerd yeah I guess that works! Wish they'd fix it though!
Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)