[IL] Mermaids will not stay in water

by kn004

Original Post

[IL] Mermaids will not stay in water

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time mermaids get in water - if I'm not active on the sim vs another in-household, they won't get in at all and will also instantly swim back to shore. This occurs no matter what their needs are.
What is your current game version number? 1.88.228.1220 (I think?)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco Lifestyle, Spa Day, Dream Home Decorator, Star Wars.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a mermaid sim and play in Sulani, and try to go into the ocean.
What happens when the bug occurs? Mermaids just leave the ocean at any point unless you are actively playing the mermaid. Even then sometimes I have to cancel the option to leave.
What do you expect to see? Mermaids to just stay in the ocean.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Some mods, but I have attempted without them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? It happened with the latest patch.

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

Re: [IL] Mermaids will not stay in water

Hero
@kn004 This happens to every mermaid you try ? Even on a new save that never had mods in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

Re: [IL] Mermaids will not stay in water

Champion
@kn004 Is the weather good for swimming? (no storms or anything to make them run inside?) I noticed mine run to shore when its bad weather even when well, they called it on themselves <:D
Message 3 of 3 (216 Views)