by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

[CL] Apartment Keyholders Drink Milk, Juice or Water Constantly

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.38.184.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim live in an apartment and give keys to their friends
What happens when the bug occurs? Keyholders come over and grab milk, juice, or water over and over.
What do you expect to see? The keyholders hanging out and using my sim's apartment to get ready like they say instead of getting glass after glass out of the fridge.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My apartment key holders are so thirsty. Please help them.

The Sims™ 4_20210221192735.jpg

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (848 Views)

Key holders drink water/juice/milk

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC: 1.95.207.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Dream Home Decorator, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living stuff, Toddler stuff, Holiday Celebration (free), Desert Luxe kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? live in a San Myshuno apartment, give key to a friend. wait for that friend to drop by using their key.
What happens when the bug occurs? the friend with a key to your apartment will drop by and grab water from a sink, or milk/juice/water from the fridge. then leave the glass somewhere random, then go get another drink, leaving that empty glass somewhere, then usually a third, sometimes a fourth before finally leaving.
What do you expect to see? friend come for a visit. hang out, watch tv, grab food or a drink (one) then do their dishes before leaving.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I saw a closed report from 2016. I have seen this since I first tried it. making me not want to give keys to friends. forcing them to constantly come over and ask to hang out. 

Message 2 of 2 (616 Views)