task reset after apex legends update (only breakout legend chellenges)

by KacJan08

Original Post

Re: Legend Challenges reset

★★★ Newbie
@Pena124 Yes, I have this problem too
Message 71 of 254 (493 Views)

Re: Legend Challenges reset

★★★★ Apprentice

Thats good, so they actually going to Fix ot

Message 72 of 254 (563 Views)

Re: Breakout Legends challenges progress reset

★★★ Newbie

@EA

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft PC/EA App
Please specify your platform model. MSI GE 75 Raider
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ExplosivEbola76
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ThePopePanda
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The challenge menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking through my challenges
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Husband's account (named as squadmate above) challenges are unaffected by this bug.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Fine before 3/26/24 patch
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.03.24 ; 15:00
How often does the bug occur? N/A
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay - progression gone.
What happens when the bug occurs? All the challenges connecting to the Breakout Challenges for unlocking legends are reset.
What should be happening instead? Had all but 1 Finisher needed for SEER, Fuse was almost completed ( irrelevant as he is already unlocked).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Doesn't seem to be affecting everyone but many.

No screenshots of progression prior to bug.

Message 73 of 254 (554 Views)

task reset after apex legends update (only breakout legend chellenges)

★★★ Newbie

My complete task I have at that time 3/6 task complete, after the update I look at my task to see new mad magi task so I will know what to to and then I looked that my task just reset after the update ride now I have 0/6 task. I have right now the ester break so I probably can do it in this but I don't want to to it for the third time. So please help and fix the game bug.

Message 74 of 254 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here:  All the challenges connecting to the Breakout Challenges for unlocking legends are reset after the game update:

SEER: complete

FUSE: complete

RAMPART: complete

Message 75 of 254 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sameeee like why?

Message 76 of 254 (521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow hours of progress just whipped 😵

Message 77 of 254 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@vinnagoblin Same issue here, hoping it gets reverted. Ill be crushed if i have to do them again and miss out on the flatty skin
Message 78 of 254 (472 Views)

Re: Breakout challenges reset

★★★ Newbie

Apex Legends: All Breakout legend challenge progress for Seer, Fuse, and Rampart reset for me.

Platform: PC

Gamer Tag: AFK-47 (Steam); AFK-47x (EA)

No Software Overlay

Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Seer, Fuse, Rampart challenges progress are all gone.
Where did the issue occur? Lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The breakout menu for the legends

When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) No idea when it happened, but I noticed it today, 3/27/2024, when I completed Mad Maggie's challenges.

What should be happening instead? Fix the issue: Please restore my progress on Seer, Fuse, Rampart. I'm not going to re-gring these challenges, much less waste time I can never get back on a broken game. Thank you.

*SEE SCREENSHOTS* 

*NOTE: I' am limited to three screenshots, but one of them shows (erroniously) that my progress is 1/6. Should be 4/6, given that I just completed Mad Maggie's challenges.. My EA Tag is AFK-47x; STEAM TAG: AFK-47

Message 79 of 254 (458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine reset also im very upset :-/

Message 80 of 254 (453 Views)