Apex Packs not received after leveling up

by MurrManJr

Original Post

Re: Apex Packs not received after leveling up

★★★ Newbie

Reached level 50 in the battle pass for season 2 and the gold apex pack did not unlock, I am now level 69 and still says its locked and I need to reach level 50.

Message 61 of 73 (756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You might try logging out and back in on another user account, with fresh game restart. Then log in with the original account after refreshing the game again. 

Message 62 of 73 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MurrManJr I’m leveling up very slowly then season 2 ? How does I regret battle pass because it’s leveling up very slow?
Message 63 of 73 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have problems to recive the rewards after I lvl up. This is hapening whit the battle pass to. Right know im lvl 26 in the battle pass and i dont have the Gibraltar skydive emote and also a lot of APEX PACK where missing when I lvl up.

This kinda upset my because I have lost a lot of that packs since lvl 14 and Im lvl 44 at the moment, so you can imagine. This almos never happen when I lvl up in the battle pass but in mi perfil is happening all the time.
Message 64 of 73 (645 Views)

★★ Novice

i didn't get apex pack at 480 lvl. please solve this problem. id: TXx_MONSTER_xXT

Message 65 of 73 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Haven't received a single Apex pack or loot after leveling up after the start of season 5.

Message 66 of 73 (555 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RennyM45 same here
Message 67 of 73 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MurrManJr The same thing is happening to me but 9i haven't been getting them at all since level 200, I'm 304 I thought you just didn't get them after 198
Message 68 of 73 (465 Views)

★ Novice

I haven’t received mine for season 7 level 24 only for them to claimed I got one and opened it when I wasn’t even battle pass 24 when I opened and received it. Claiming they can’t do anything for me. 

Message 69 of 73 (431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No * but when it says you got an apex pack and never let's you open it, it's frustrating 

Message 70 of 73 (300 Views)