Re: Achievement for TW Flawless Victory Missing

by TheeKvothe

Original Post

They gave an update on Friday. You asked for another update on Monday, the very next workday. So, yes, you were asking for a "daily update" [weekends excluded]

There are several threads on this, it's currently listed on the known issues, and there haven't been two full workdays since their last status update. I'm just advocating a little more patience while EA works through this issue. I understand it's frustrating because you want the Guild Event Tokens! Hopefully they'll provide a little "something extra" for the inconvenience.

What frequency would you, as an impacted player, expect is reasonable for status updates on this issue?

★★★ Apprentice

It is now Thursday. Can we please get an update on when we should expect our earned rewards to roll out? Every day that passes our ROI is further diminished.

Message 12 of 21 (456 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And now it is Friday. Can we please get an update on this issue? My guild is on fire.

Message 13 of 21 (432 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any word on how long this is going to take? There are a lot of angry people in my guild because of this issue and the lack of a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

Message 14 of 21 (392 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, the server deploy from today will credit players who didn't receive the rewards for the Phase 5 and 6 Special Mission LSTB (30/09/18). More details here:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/185860/server-update-10-25-2018
Message 15 of 21 (362 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Awesome. Thank you for getting this resolved.

Message 16 of 21 (339 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
These rewards did not arrive as stated.
Message 17 of 21 (325 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My guild is asking for an update on this issue. Did rewards roll out and we were somehow missed, or have the rewards just not rolled out yet for some reason?

Message 18 of 21 (286 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 19 of 21 (263 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is beginning to get a little bit ridiculous. Can we please get an update on this issue and when it will be fixed? At this point you owe us interest on the fake money.

Message 20 of 21 (253 Views)