Re: mouse cursor in game, cant move bf5

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★ Novice

This worked for me. Had a Ps4 controller in USB. Either the controller or keyboard and mouse. Not both connected in this case

Message 31 of 37 (2,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

PEOPLE, I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!  (EA, THANKS FOR NOTHING)

One of yoiu postted that: A new device appeared under Human Interface Device category in Device Manager, called "Virtual XInput Device".  I have no clue what this was and it was never there before, so I disabled it.  My mouse now works in the BF5 menu.

I had no Virtual Xinput Device, but I dissabled everything less the USb entries, and finally after 2 weeks, I can play my 50€, THANKS EA.

I don't know yet wich is the one you should disable, but I know it is one of this Devices.

I hope this help you.

Message 32 of 37 (1,993 Views)

★★ Novice

I dont even have Virtual Xinput Device in the device manager 

Message 33 of 37 (1,947 Views)

★★ Novice

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. I DO NOT have Virtual Xinput Device but I do have my PS4 Wireless USB plugged into my Corsair RGB Headphones Stand and THE MOMENT I removed it I could move my mouse in Battlefield 5 again. Cheers

Message 34 of 37 (1,920 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

The team has identified the cause of this issue and are testing a potential fix to renable the dual use of Mouse+Keyboard & additional input devices.

Battlefield V Quality of Life Trello Board

Blueberry.png
Message 35 of 37 (1,881 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, removing Virtual Xinput Device in Device manager resolved the issue. Cursor is working correctly. Many thanks Danielmejor2001, none of EA support (online, phone) haven't figured it out, good to have you here.

Message 36 of 37 (1,813 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey Everyone,

With yesterday update to Battlefield V, we have done our test and we consider this issue fixed.

If you experience this issue please make a new topic and tag me in it. 

I will be closing this topic, massive thanks to everyone who reported and for your patience.

/Atic

Message 37 of 37 (11,439 Views)