Re: keyboard lag PC

by N9NoobSniper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

keyboard lag PC

★★ Novice

basically as said in title.
keyboard lags whenever I shoot, use ADS or do hold W and D together, it just doesn't recognize W in like 5 sec or so, feels like that button was turned off. it's not only with W button, it's basically with others too.
keyboard is fine in other games, I tested out myself I just have this input lag in BFV.
any suggestion what to do?

Message 1 of 4 (2,331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

It could be that the the input is sometimes interrupted by system or server LAG (test solo game / without internet). It could also occur that a button fails to respond if it isn't pressed down deep enough. I am not aware that BFV has a maximum button count per cycle but I am aware of this kind of game/engine limitation.

-remove unused USB devices / disconnect additional hardware

-try resetting the (custom) keyboard settings

-remove the BFV config > gamedrive:\username\documents\battlefield v\settings folder before starting the game

-try another USB poort

-update USB && Chipset software drivers

-update system BIOS

-check system temperatures

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,267 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

It could be that the the input is sometimes interrupted by system or server LAG (test solo game / without internet). It could also occur that a button fails to respond if it isn't pressed down deep enough. I am not aware that BFV has a maximum button count per cycle but I am aware of this kind of game/engine limitation.

-remove unused USB devices / disconnect additional hardware

-try resetting the (custom) keyboard settings

-remove the BFV config > gamedrive:\username\documents\battlefield v\settings folder before starting the game

-try another USB poort

-update USB && Chipset software drivers

-update system BIOS

-check system temperatures

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (2,268 Views)

★★ Novice

bfv config delete helped me. thank you very much!

Message 3 of 4 (2,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you have the option "future frame rendering" on, before you fixed the issue?

Because I had it activated and I don't exactly know if that was causing the problem.

Message 4 of 4 (562 Views)